Good Practice for Student Affairs at Catholic colleges and universities...
Welcomes all students into a vibrant community that celebrates God's love for all.
We reverence the dignity of all persons by seeking to receive them as Christ, most especially those with whom we may disagree or not understand.
Through our policies, practices, and programming we seek to:
- recognize and honor all student gifts and talents that build up the community.
- honor human dignity as we support and challenge students in their growth toward becoming integrated and responsible adults.
- encourage each student to strive for optimal growth in the context of community.
- get to know students, call them by name, and check in with them regularly.
- develop and provide programming that honors cultural diversity.
- provide safe and respectful environments for discussion of sensitive issues.