Good Practice for Student Affairs at Catholic colleges and universities...
Assists students in discerning and responding to their vocations, understanding potential professional contributions, and choosing particular career directions.
We seek to mentor students to discern their particular pathway to finding vocational meaning and purposefulness
Through mentoring relationships we seek to help students grow in self understanding and vocational purposefulness.
- We seek to lead by example.
- We listen to students and encourage them to become their truest and best self.
- We relate with students one-on-one beyond the classroom and respect them as persons.
- We are persistent in calling students to grow by challenging their limits.
- We support students in discovering and developing their talents in purposeful ways.
- We help students find doors of opportunity.