Good Practice for Student Affairs ...
Enriches student integration of faith and reason through the provision of co-curricular opportunities.
We provide and promote opportunities for learning through engagement, reflection, and prayer that complement academic learning and promote an integrated life of faith.
Through our policies, practices, and programming we seek to:
- invite students to reflect on their identity and the kind of person each aspires to become.
- provide students with opportunities and encouragement to serve vulnerable persons in need.
- provide mentoring relationships that encourage holistic thinking and living.
- provide spirituality groups that invite personal sharing and reflection on the meaning of life's joys and challenges.
- encourage students to use our contemplative settings for personal reflection on their identity and place in the world.
- promote community as a context for self-discovery and growth.