Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I get a transcript?
- How do I register? How do I drop or add a course?
- How do I get coursework transferred to CSB/SJU from another institution?
- Can you send proof of my enrollment at CSB/SJU?
- How do I apply to graduate?
- I have an incomplete grade on my transcript. How do I have this removed?
- My grade was reported incorrectly. How do I get it corrected?
- I have a registration hold. What do I do?
Current students may view their transcript on Banner Self-Service.
To request a copy, see Transcripts
Request an official transcript from your previous institution to be sent to:
The College of St. Benedict
Office of the Registrar
37 S College Avenue
St. Joseph, MN 56374
We will also accept an Official PDF transcript. These may be sent directly to the [email protected]. The official PDF must come from a secured site through another institution. It cannot come via email to the Registrar's Office directly from a student.
A request can be submitted using Banner Self-Service. For instructions, see Verification of Enrollment
After completing any missing work, the instructor should submit a grade change. You have until the end of the following semester to resolve any incomplete unless the instructor has given an earlier completion date. If not resolved, you will receive the grade following the "I" (ICD = CD, IF = F, etc.). If work has been turned in & the grade is still not changed, contact the instructor.
For additional information, see Incomplete Grades in Grade Information
Contact the instructor and have them submit a grade change to the Registrar's Office.
Contact the office who applied the hold and resolve any issues.