What Is Collegebound?
Dates for 2017
August 16-23 (The week before orientation)
NOTE: All women's trips are currently full. Men's trips have a few spots left, so email [email protected] for more information. Contact [email protected] to be added to a waiting list.
Sign up for our email list (to recieve information throughout the year regarding registration and other information)
- $375 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- This cost covers trip transportation, food, lodging, gear (if needed), and a memorable experience! This cost does NOT cover personal travel expenses from your home to CSB/SJU.
- If you are unable to make a credit card payment, contact Kyle Rauch ([email protected] or 320-363-2136) to make alternate arrangements.
- Wednesday, August 16, Arrive on campus, move-in, group meeting and dinner
- Thursday, August 17, Depart to North Shore
- Friday-Tuesday, August 18-22, Canoe, Rock Climb, Backpack, or Northshore Camp
- Tuesday, August 22, All groups meet up and camp in Grand Marais for the final night
- Wednesday, August 23, Return to campus
- Thursday, August 24, All first-year students move in and orientation begins
A Collegebound video compliation of 2016 participant, Joseph Pohle, on the BWCA canoeing trip.
Email [email protected] or contact Kyle Rauch ([email protected] or 320-363-2136).