CSB Residential Life and Housing
Current Events and Updates
Mid Year Housing Cancellations
Students who currently live on campus but will not be living on campus for spring semester because they will be graduating, studying abroad, student teaching or completing an internship more than 30 miles from campus, must cancel their CSB Housing Agreement prior to November 1st. (Cancellations fees apply after this date see the CSB Campus Housing Agreement for full details).
Attention! Spring 2016 Study Abroad Students
Apply and interview for an RA/CA position for the 2016-2017 academic school year!
RA/CAs are vital members of the Residential Life team, working with Area Coordinators and Residence Directors, maintenance and custodial staff, security, support staff and management staff to provide resources that serve our residents' needs. Most of all, RA/CAs are expected to be people who respect and care about the rights and dignity of all people, who challenge and support growth in themselves and others, and who strive to create a welcoming, positive learning environment for all residents.
Timeline for Spring 2016 Study Abroad Applicants:
- November 2: Application opens online
- November 24: Application closes
- November 25: Applicants are notified about interview
- December 1-4: Interviews are conducted
- February 17: Decision letters sent
The Residential Life program at the College of Saint Benedict provides a four year residential experience of community living which supports and challenges our students with opportunities for personal and social growth. As a Benedictine, liberal arts college, we believe that living in a community is of central importance to the student experience and all students are required to live on campus.
Students may Appeal to Be Released from the Residency Requirement or participate in the Off-Campus Selection process for the 2016-2017 academic year. For information about eligibility and requirements, click here.
- October 15: Deadline for students to sign up for Off-Campus Selection Process (All group members need to apply for off campus and all need to mutually accept each other on the form).
- November 15: Notification of release from Off-Campus Selection
- December 15: Deadline for students to accept/decline offer to live off campus
Dates to remember!
Current Student Intranet
(CSB Res Life SharePoint)