SJU Student Development
Saint John's University Student Development promotes the health, safety, learning, growth, and development of students within the context of community. We are particularly attentive to college men and their engagement and reflection in ways that are consistent with our Catholic, Benedictine, residential, liberal arts identity and character.
We build and strengthen our programs in ways that reflect Catholic and Benedictine values, best professional practices, and particular attention to the developmental issues and challenges of college men.
- We respect diversity and promote inclusivity through the development of intercultural competence.
- We value personal and communal relationships grounded in respect and integrity.
- We are committed to learning and assessment in order to strengthen and improve our service to students.
- We collaborate in partnership with each other, with our colleagues in Academic Affairs and throughout the colleges, as well as with our external constituencies in order to advance holistic student learning and critical reflection.
- Campus Life/Dean of Students
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling and Health Promotion
- Family Weekend
- Intercultural and International Student Services
- Life Safety Services
- New Student Orientation
- Residential Life
- Saint John's Outdoor University
- Student Activities and Leadership Development
- Student Human Rights
- Upward Bound