SJU Residential Life and Housing
Residence Hall Move-in - Fall 2014
Newly Enrolled Students (both First Year & Transfer Students):
- Move-in is Thursday, August 21, 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- There will be orientation activities for students and parents throughout the afternoon and evening
Newly Enrolled Transfer Students:
- Move in is Friday, August 22, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- There will be orientation activities for students beginning at 12 p.m.
Returning Students (sophomores, juniors and seniors):
- All residence areas open Saturday, August 23 at 8:00 a.m.
If you arrive after Sunday, keys will be available in Residential Life & Housing, Sexton 210, from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday and with Life Safety Services, Tommy Hall basement, at all other times.
Early Return Requests - Fall 2014
Important Early Return Dates:
- International Students can request to return as early as Thursday, August 21.
- Out of State Students can request to return as early as Saturday, August 23.
Beyond this, early returns are ONLY granted for on-campus employment or pre-season athletics.
All other requests will be highly scrutinized and likely denied.
Deadline: August 1
All requests after August 1, 2014 will be DENIED.
Note: If accessing this form from off-campus, students must place "ad\" before your username to access this CSB/SJU only form.
Residential Life & Housing
Sexton Commons 210
Saint John's University
Collegeville, MN 56321