There is plenty going on in the Office of Sustainability! Click a link below to learn more about our current projects. Have one of your own? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stash It Don't Trash It and the BIG Sale: Move-Out collection of unwanted items and Move-In sale for incoming students.
- Week of Sustainability: Week in October dedicated to sustainability with a variety of events.
- Revolving Loan Fund: Money for projects that have a return on investment that in turn create a more energy efficient school.
- Sustainability Student Worker Network: Representatives from volunteer departments assign a student worker to address sustainbility concerns in their office/department across campus.
- Senate Sustainability Representative: Student Senate has one representative that focuses in on sustainability on campus.
- Energy Challenge: Annual challenge to see which residence hall can reduce the most electricity.
- Community Involvement: We are always looking to partner with different groups in the area!
- Outdoor Nation Campus Challenge: Outdoor Nation Campus Challenge runs from October 27th to November 22nd. It is a contest against 10 U.S. Colleges and Universities to see who is the most out doorsy campus in the Nation.
- The Whole Access Project: The Whole Access Project is a campaign raising donations to help all members of the community be able to afford healthy, fresh food.