Lifelong Learning for Ecclesial Ministers
As a center for theological learning and ministerial formation, Saint John's School of Theology and Seminary offers the Conversatio retreats and programming. With Benedictine spirituality at its source, Conversatio ("lifelong conversion") seeks to:
- Serve as a resource for clergy and lay ecclesial ministers
- Repond to the changing needs of Christian life
- Offer time and space for prayer, reflection and study
- Create networks of support among peers in ministry
- Assist ministers in becoming resources to one another
- Help create healthy, vital parish communities
Please explore our upcoming events on the calendar to the right, or contact us with questions at (320) 363-3052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A celebration with prayer, dialogue and interpretation of recent research in light of experience.
May 21, 2015
The annual Monastic Institute fosters reflection and conversation on matters of concern to monastic communities and other intentional communities.
June 28 - July 2, 2015
This retreat invites pastoral leaders and catechists to pray with the Illuminated Word of The Saint John's Bible and to extend that prayer through the arts of bookmaking, such as calligraphy, painting, and storytelling.
July 12-17, 2015
Based on our work with visio divina and The Saint John's Bible, the retreat will link the revelatory stories of the lay ecclesial minister and the Church's ministry with the great stories of the Scriptures and be expressed in artistic form.
August 2-7, 2015