Lilly Leadership for Community Project
This position will support the work of the Lilly Leadership for Community Project deigned to equip pastoral leaders to strengthen Christian community. The Graduate Assistant will do research, data processing and analysis, program implementation, and event coordination, and other duties as directed by the Project Director. This person should have skills in research, organization, and communication necessary for program planning and communicating with the public and pastoral leaders involved in the project. The ability to manage a website would be a strong additional skill.Application:
Criteria for Award Distribution:
- Applicants must be accepted into a master's degree program.
- Selection of award recipients is based on the strength of the assistantship application and the formal interview.
- A work award in the amount of $7,500 per academic year
- The work award is earned on an hourly basis and the room and is processed through student payroll with options for payments to be deposited into a personal bank account or applied to the student's account.
- Award packages can be renewed for up to three years pending satisfactory progress toward completion of the degree requirements and enrollment in consecutive academic terms of full time study.
- Appointments are 20 hours per week, August - May. sdfsdfsdfsdfsdsdfasdffdsafasdfsdf
|Director of Lily Community