The Warner Palaestra is the primary recreation center for Saint John's University students and faculty, and also members of the Saint John's Abbey. The Palestra is home to the indoor recreations: McGlynn's Fitness Center, Donald McNeely Spectrum, Warner Palestra Pool, and Sexton Arena.
***OPENING JANUARY 4.
- Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 10am-6pm
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am-6pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 8am-6pm
WHAT TO EXPECT:
To better serve our communities, policies have been put in place to ensure a safe campus and to allow our students and community members to recreate in a secure environment.
As we begin this fall semester we have additional guidelines to follow:
- All CSB/SJU Students-Faculty-Staff MUST enter through Door 1 (west side of building).
- As you enter the building you will be greeted by our front desk student worker. You will be asked to present your campus ID, name, date, time of arrival, facility using, and screened for symptoms.
- Only SJU Students and CSB/SJU Faculty-Staff are allowed to workout in the fitness center.
- Masks are required!
*Ellipticals and bikes have been moved to McNeely Spectrum. If interested in using these equipment items please check in at Door 1.
CSB/SJU and outside groups interested in renting/reserving space in the Palaestra should contact Nicci Malecha at 320-363-3296 or [email protected].