Will my high school send my college transcript for any PSEO/CIS credits I have earned?
- No, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you have your final official transcript is sent directly to the Registrar's Office.
If you are a NEW incoming student, please have an official transcript sent to:
Office of Admission
College of Saint Benedict
Saint John's University
2850 Abbey Plaza
PO Box 7155
Collegeville, MN 56321
When will I know how my PSEO credits have been evaluated, etc.?
- A copy of your evaluation will be sent to your CSB/SJU email by the Registrar's Office in late July.
When will PSEO credits appear on my records?
- PSEO credits will not be updated on your records until late September/early October. An email is sent out to all first year students indicating when this is completed and to review your records.
Why do my AP & IB credits appear on my schedule and not my PSEO credits?
- AP & IB credits do not affect your earned credits at this time whereas PSEO credits would.
Do all PSEO credits transfer?
- An official transcript is required from a recognized accredited institution. A course by course evaluation is done to determine if courses fulfill common curriculum (general) or elective credits. Any courses for a major or minor need approval from the Department Chair.
Do the grades for my PSEO credits count on my CSB/SJU GPA?
- No, a grade of C or better is required to transfer the credits but the grades are not reflected on your CSB/SJU transcript.
How are AP & IB credits determined?
- AP & IB credits are determined by the specific departments. Based on the obtained score, credit may be given.