Instructions for Banner Web Self-Service Online Registration
|Using New Banner 9 Registration
- Go to CSB | SJU
- Click on "Register for classes"
- Enter Network Username
- Enter Network Password
- Click “LOGIN”
After logging in successfully:
- Select the appropriate semester from the terms open for registration
- Enter Registration PIN number
- Click “Continue”
- Find courses via “Find Classes,” “Enter CRNs,” or “Plans” tab
- If searching, click “Add” to a course to the summary panel
- If using CRNs, enter the CRNs and click on “Add to Summary”
- If using a plan, locate your plan and click the “Add All’ button.
- Click the “Submit” button located in the summary panel to register for classes
To drop a course
- From the summary panel, select the action "Drop/Delete Course" from the dropdown menu
- Click “Submit” to save your changes
- Do NOT utilize both web registration systems at the same time
- This web registration is NOT optimized for Internet Explorer, the use of other web browsers is recommended
- You may drop and add courses in Banner Self-Service through the first 5 days of a semester.
- You need your registration pin # to add or drop courses
To change the credits on a variable credit course
- While in student registration, click on "Schedule and Options" tab
- Locate the course with variable credit
- Click on the number in the "Hours" column, and enter new credit hours
- Click "Submit" button at the bottom of the page
During registration for Fall 2018, a student could utilize Banner 8 Web Self-Service Instructions, if needed.