Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Veterans Benefits

Students who are entitled to Veterans Benefits and attend the College of Saint Benedict, Saint John's University, or Saint John's Graduate School should contact the Registrar's Office. The Veterans Official can verify enrollment and send certification forms to the Veterans Administration.

Veterans-VA Certification Official:

Lucy Thomes
Location: Quad 161, SJU Campus
Phone: 320-363-3397