Please review the reservation policy before submitting your gear request. Requesting to reserve gear does not guarantee that it will be approved.
- Only groups (4+), clubs, organizations and faculty/staff members can make reservations.
- Reservations must be made 3 days prior to date of pickup, by 6 p.m. Ex: if skis are reserved and are to be picked up Thursday, reservation must be made by Monday at 6 p.m.
- Name and ID number (budget number for clubs/organizations) must be given with reservation.
- Cancellations must be made before 2 p.m. the day of gear pick-up.
- Failure to pick up a reservation [without notice BEFORE 2 p.m. the day of the reservation] will result in a one-day late fee for each item reserved.
- All reservations are first-come, first-serve.
- If your reservation request includes a stove and fuel, a fuel charge of $7 per canister used will be charged to your student account or budget number