Collegebound at CSB/SJU
August 19-26, 2020
All trips are currently full! Sign up to be on the waitlist.
We are continuing to plan the Collegebound 2020 program. However, due to a number of circumstances, we will only be offering the BWCA Canoeing trips this year. Visit the canoe link to learn more about this trip option. The dates and travel logistics of the program have not changed. If we need to cancel the program due to COVID-19 after registration opens, all registrants will receive a full refund, including the deposit.
We are still working hard to provide an amazing and unique Collegebound experience to begin your college careers at CSB/SJU!
- $395 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- Limited scholarships are available. Contact us or your Admissions counselor for details.
- Payment includes: trip transportation, food, permits, lodging, gear (if needed), and an incredible experience! This cost does NOT cover personal travel expenses from your home to CSB/SJU.
Additional costs may include lunch food on the travel days and any souvenirs.
- If you need to make alternate payment arrangements, contact Collegebound Director Kyle Rauch ( [email protected] or 320-363-2136).
- Wednesday, August 19, Arrive on campus, move into your academic year housing, Collegebound group meeting, gear sorting/packing, and Collegebound orientation dinner
- Thursday, August 20, Travel to the Arrowhead region of Northern Minnesota.
- Friday-Monday, August 21-24, Canoe, backpack, camp, and adventure in your small Collegebound group of 6-8 first-years and 2-3 student leaders (single-gender groups).
- Tuesday, August 25, All groups meet up and camp in Grand Marais for the final night
- Wednesday, August 26, Return to campus, unpack, clean and return all gear, sleep in your campus housing.
- Thursday, August 27, All first-year students move in and the required on-campus First-Year Student Orientation begins
Email [email protected] or contact: