Students’ Personal Responsibility Pledge promotes health, safety
August 5, 2020
Bennies and Johnnies commit to:
- Follow physical/social distancing guidelines, maintaining a minimum of six feet between myself and others with whom I do not live, both on and off campus.
- Wear a mask at all times when I am outside of my place of residence, both on and off campus.
- Avoid activities that put myself or others at greater risk of contracting and transmitting COVID-19.
- Abide by all seating, sanitation, hygiene, disinfection and occupancy limits in all public and personal spaces.
- Abide by all expectations and restrictions on the Link Bus.
- Complete my daily health screening honestly and accurately.
- Not attend in-person classes when I am not feeling well and communicate this situation to my professors in a timely fashion.
- Report to my resident/community assistant, residence director, area coordinator, faculty resident, and/or a campus health professional, that I am not feeling well or experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and abide by the directives provided by those officials for caring for my health and the health and welfare of others.