Group Study Room Booking
Each library has group study rooms that can be checked out for a maximum of two hours:
@ Alcuin @ Clemens
How to book a group study room at Clemens
- Click the green "@Clemens" button above.
- Chose options from the drop down menus and click “Search”.
Note that rooms can only be booked up to 2 weeks out. If you need one beyond that time please call the Circulation Office at 363-5604.
- Choose the time you would like the room.
- Choose a room that will accommodate your group.
- Enter Registration Information.
- The first time you book a room you will be sent an email asking you to confirm your email. This needs to be done within a 24 hour period.
- Once done you will receive confirmations on your reservations either by email or text.
How to book L54 at Alcuin
- Click the blue "@Alcuin" button above. Use the calendar icon (Pick a date) next to the date line to select the date of your desired booking (if not today).
- Choose a room that will accommodate your group that is not already filled in for the time desired, and click and drag your mouse to select your reservation.
- Click the green "Book it!" button. You will be directed to Login.
- Enter your Banner ID and password (generally your last name).
- You should see a message at the top of the screen saying, "Your booking request has been accepted" followed by the room booked and date and time of the booking.