Group Spiritual Companioning Training
If you are interested in Group Spiritual Companioning, we offer training to help provide you with the skills and resources needed to facilitate CSB student groups. Training is available for faculty and staff, alumnae, graduating seniors, or community members who are interested in learning about or starting a spiritual companioning group.
The training session includes:
- background information on spiritual companioning
- introduction to skills related to spiritual companioning
- opportunity to practice spiritual companioning in small groups
- practical information on forming groups
Training sessions are offered once a year in the fall. The sessions are usually scheduled for a Saturday from 8:45 am through 3:30 pm and take place in Upper Mary Commons on the St. Ben's campus. The trainings include a continental breakfast and lunch. Materials and meals are provided at no cost for members of our campus community.
We also offer small group training if you are not able to attend one of our full-day training sessions.
- Register online for one of our upcoming trainings - New Facilitator Training Workshop 2014
- Send us an email if you would like to host a small group training.
CSB Campus Ministry
Companions on a Journey
Upper Mary Commons, Suite 221C
College of Saint Benedict
37 S. College Avenue
St. Joseph, MN 56374