Institute for Women's Leadership | IWL
Hynes Scholars Application
Applications for the 2019-2020 Hynes Scholars Cohort will open Spring 2019
What do you need for the Online Application?
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter
How do you submit an application?
Hynes Scholars will be expected to commit to participate in the cohort throughout the entire academic year, in the following ways:
- Engage in group meetings every two weeks on Thursday evenings from 4:30-6:30pm (*you must have this time free in your schedule in order to participate in the cohort!)
- Engage in 1-2 group events per month
- Attend the fall and spring retreat
- Engage in a book group on a variety of gender and leadership topics
- Engage in a Scholarship & Creativity Day Project
- Opportunity to attend, the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL) held annually in June in Washington D.C.
- Opportunity to continue the Hynes Scholars tradition through coordinating the new cohort during your Junior and or Senior year