Personal Travel Plans
CGE encourages you to explore your host country and region, but communication is critical. It is important to let others on your trip and back home know where you are and what you are doing.
- Email the following information to your program director before every independent trip
- Departure and Return Date
- Include address(es) and phone number(s)
- Mode of transport
- Flight number / ferry number, etc.
- Traveling companions
- Inform your host family or roommates about where you are going and when you expect to be back. Leave a contact number if at all possible.
- Communicate with family back home when you are leaving town, where you are going, how long you will stay, and when they should expect you back.