Global Business Leadership Department
Overview of Programs
- One of a kind undergraduate program with a specific global focus preparing students to have an unparalleled set of skills and leadership qualities for the 21st century business world
- A yearlong cohort of business courses at the sophomore level serve as a building block to prepare students with a global mindset
- Senior-level strategic analysis tools introduced in the sophomore year
- Twelve four-week sophomore seminar topic sessions
- Diverse and international faculty with solid academic and corporate experiences
- National and international internship opportunities across North America, China, Hong Kong, India, Chile, and Bosnia
- Juniors and seniors take upper level core classes in global business and seniors take a capstone advanced global strategy course
- Intense, semester-long applied team research projects and presentations
- Strong alumnae/i network across the globe
- Nationally recognized student leadership opportunities through such groups as Enactus, Case Study Competition Team (S.A.M.), Mayo Scholars and the Marketing Club
Meet our students
"CSB/SJU are helping me to become a leader in the world of business by bringing alums to campus who work around the globe to share their experiences with students."
"CSB/SJU have prepared me to be a leader in the world of business by the extensive group projects that I have had to complete, including an in-depth industry analysis."
"Working and learning with a diverse crowd, CSB/SJU are teaching me the importance of working with people ranging from huge venture projects to class level group projects. "