Global Business Leadership Department
CSB/SJU Students Win 1st Place in 2019 C.K Nelson paper competition!
Congratulations to Leonard Gutierrez, James Joyce, and Maddy Liapis on winning 1st place in the 2019 C.K Nelson paper competition. The competition is an annual event conducted by the Terra Grande, and Heartland bi-districts that make up of many of the APICS chapters in 16 states in the Midwest and southwestern United States. Contesting universities from throughout the U.S and Mexico participate in the event. Leonard, James and Maddy participated in this event as a part of their Operations and Supply Chain class. Congratulations again to our CSB/SJU winners!
Overview of Programs
- Specific global focus preparing students to have an unparalleled set of skills and leadership qualities for the 21st century business world
- Yearlong cohort of business courses at sophomore level serve as a building block to prepare students with a global mindset
- Senior-level strategic analysis tools introduced in the sophomore year
- Diverse and international faculty with solid academic and corporate experiences
- National and international internship opportunities
- Juniors and seniors take upper level core classes in global business and seniors take a capstone advanced global strategy course
- Intense, semester-long applied team research projects and presentations
- Strong alumnae/i network across the globe
- Nationally recognized student leadership opportunities through such groups as Enactus, Case Study Competition Team (S.A.M.), Mayo Innovation Scholars Program and the Marketing Club (a collegiate chaper of the AMA)