Exercise Science and Sport Studies
Are you interested in Exercise Science?
CSB/SJU has two options:
Integrative Science Major
with an Exercise Science Emphasis
Sport Studies Minor
The Exercise Science and Sport Studies curriculum provides students the opportunity to explore the topics related to exercise, sport, and physical health from a variety of perspectives.
- The science of exercise and sport
- Coaching education
- Research in exercise science
- Common Curriculum designated courses
Meet Our Students
Graduates of the Exercise Science and Sport Studies program continue their education in graduate school and/or go on to work in a variety of health, fitness, or sport fields.
Caitlin Rudd is looking forward to the DPT program at the College of Saint Scholastica. Read more.
Vikings’ training camp internship leads to Super opportunity
Not every internship at CSB and SJU leads to an opportunity to work at the Super Bowl or the NFL Experience. But for Mason DeMorett — an ESSS minor — his internship did just that. Read more.
- Small classes and labs give you plenty of faculty interaction throughout your degree program.
- Many opportunities for independent research. See Undergraduate Research.
- Excellent laboratory facilities and equipment. See the facilities.
- Student Employment opportunities a laboratory assistant, sports medicine assistant, personal trainer, or strength and conditioning assistant.