Women's Initiative Representative
Name: Breanna Gates
Position: Women's Initiative Representative
Why you chose to join Senate: To find a platform to communicate the needs of the females on our campus on a larger level.
How long have you been on Senate: This is my first year!
Your favorite study spot: The Perk!
Other activities you are involved in on campus: Basketball, Institute for Women’s Leadership, Communicarion Club Executive Board
Email: [email protected]
Women's Initiative Representative:
- Have one vote.
- Promote and educate the CSB community about intersectional women’s topics.
- Act as the liaison between the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership and the Saint Ben’s Senate.
- Plan and coordinate Women’s Month, with the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership.
- Serve on the Sister Nancy Hynes Institute for Women’s Leadership Advisory Board.
- Collaborate with Health Advocates in promoting healthy relationships.
- Meet with the CSB/SJU Health Promotions Coordinator.
- Renew and maintain the Hygiene Product Program.
- Serve on the Men’s Development Institute Advisory Board.
- Receive a $250 stipend per semester.