Employee eBilling Instructions
The College of St. Benedict uses eBilling as the official billing process for the college.
Watch for monthly email notification with the subject line, "New billing statement issued".
(Please note that if in any month your account balance is $0.00, you will not receive an eBilling notification for that month).
When you receive notification that your eBill is available, please use the following instructions to access your statement:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service
- Choose Banner Self Service (CSB/SJU Faculty Staff)
- Enter Network User ID and Network Password, Choose Login.
- Select: Employee
- Select: My Account
You can view or print your current billing statement by choosing the eStatements tab at the top of the screen.
Payments can be made on your account using several payment options-
- To make an online payment, choose the make a Payment tab , select your payment method, Electronic Check (from checking or savings) or Credit Card. Enter all information as required to complete payment.
- To send in payment by check, please indicate ID number or name on check and mail to:
College of Saint Benedict
Student Accounts Office
37 South College Avenue
St. Joseph MN 56374
Authorized Users can be set up on your account. Authorized Users are people (spouses or your generous family/friends, or anybody else that you can talk into paying your bill) that you have designated to view your account information and make payments on your behalf.
Please contact the CSB Student Accounts Office with any questions. We can be reached at 320-363-5387 or by email at [email protected]