City, Service, Mission, Nashville, TN
February 29th - March 8th, 2020
This trip is BRAND NEW for 2018-2019! Please bear with us as we continue to gather more information about this exciting new trip!
What to Expect:
- Cost: Each ABE trip costs $425. This covers a variety of expenses, including food, lodging, travel, service fees, donations, and work supplies. Souvenirs and optional excursions are individual expenses.
- Travel: The group travels from campus to Nashville by van. The drive will take two days and the group will stay overnight at a camp to break up the driving.
- Lodging: The group stays at Eastland Baptist Church, a housing site provided by CSM.
- Food: Meals are provided by CSM Nashville. Most days you will pack a sack lunch to bring to your service site.
- Work: The week is spent working with with various service sites and locations around Nashville. The work varies and may include some manual labor. Some services sites in the past have included afterschool programs, health clinics, working with Catholic Charities, and serving at a soup kitchen.
- Extra Fun: Exploring Nashville and the surrounding area! Spend time being present in the city and seeing what life is like for someone living in Nashville.
- Focus: Children, poverty, community, and solidarity.
Please note: $100 due with acceptance of a position!
Any questions about this trip can be directed to Alternative Break Experiences at [email protected]