AIM strives to strengthen CSB historically underrepresented student’s personal development and leadership through collaboration with various academic groups on campus to help build community, safe space, and overall student success for historically underrepresented students. We are seeking to create a sisterhood and a community where we nurture the talents that Bennies already have while also empowering them to maximize their education.
- Eliminate the retention gap between historically underrepresented CSB students and the majority
- Improved self-efficacy and agency
- Provide student the means to grow in social and intellectual self-confidence, academic and leadership ability, and improved awareness of the world around them.
- Align AIM with strategic 2020 vision goals – Holistic Transformation of Women
- Build community and safe space for underrepresented students
- Collaboration with academic groups while this program focuses on building self for overall student success
- Host monthly seminars that will develop CSB student’s leadership and identity
- Give Mentors the professional and social development for life after CSB
- Build up the Mentees to become our campuses future leaders and Mentors
- Close the retention rate between Majority and Historically Underrepresented Bennies
- Quartly check-ins with Mentees and Mentors on overall AIM experience to better serve the students