CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Accepted Student Receptions
You are invited to attend a special reception for accepted students from your area. For your convenience, we will bring a variety of people from the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University to you. Parents, we encourage you to join us for this reception. If your son or daughter is unable to make it to this event, please know that you are welcome to attend on your own. We hope to see you there!
- Date: February 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Host: Teri Durbin firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 544-1489 or (320) 363-5852
- Location: Great Hall, Saint John's University (Desserts served.)
- Directions: Park in lots found around the Abbey Church.
- Registration will take place in Great Hall. A campus map is available at www.csbsju.edu/about/directions.
Check out more scenes from the raft at www.raftu.com.