Be a Bennie or a Johnnie for Two Nights!
NOTE: You must be in the process of applying for admission or accepted to CSB/SJU in order to register for one of our Fly-in Weekends.
- If you apply using the Common Application, please refer to the message you receive from us regarding setting up your portal username and password.
- If you apply using the CSB/SJU application, you will create a username and password.
- You will need the username and password to complete the Fly-In Weekend registration form.
The National Fly-in Weekend program is designed to give accepted students from outside of Minnesota a true taste of what life is like in our community. Your three-day customized experience could include eating in our dining halls, attending our classes, meeting with a coach or taking a private music lesson. The possibilities are endless!
We will pay for your travel costs through our National Travel Assistance Program. While we will assist you in visiting us anytime, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to see our campuses and get to know future classmates from across the country!
- Apply for admission. You must be in the process of applying for admission or accepted to attend a fly-in weekend.
- Register for your date. These are three-day, two-night events. Please check your personal calendar carefully before registering for a fly-in weekend.
- Questions? For more information, please contact your admission representative.
- Note: Fly-In Weekends will occur as long as conditions permit with the COVID-19 pandemic.