Meet Nathan Dehne
- Title: Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing
- Phone: 800-544-1489
- Hometown: Howards Grove, Wisc.
- High School: Howards Grove
- College: Carroll University
- Major: English and Communication
I am an avid sports fan and was a member of my university's football and wrestling teams. I was also part of an improvisational comedy group and tried out for college Jeopardy. I enjoy kayaking, golfing, fishing, and being outdoors. I have a wonderful family comprised of my wife, Melissa, of 25 years and three kids: Ben (22), Emma (19) a sophomore nursing major at CSB, and Sam (16).
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Movies: The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Christmas Vacation
- Music: Anything from the 80’s, Hairbands, Metallica, Garth Brooks, 21 Pilots, Chris Stapleton, Taylor Swift (I listen to a little bit of everything!)
- TV Shows: The Office and any reality TV shows
- Food: My favorite meal to make is homemade Jambalaya, and being from Wisconsin…brats and cheese, of course