- Title: Assistant Director of Admission
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 320-363-5752
- Territory: Central Minnesota, Iowa, and Southern Wisconsin
- Hometown: Hutchinson, Minnesota
- High School: Hutchinson High School
- College: CSB/SJU Class of 2010
- Major/Minor: Communication/Sports Medicine (now Exercise Science and Sports Studies)
College Activities: I stayed busy by being involved with the Athletic Departments during my time here as a student! I played hockey for the Blazers and worked in the Athletic Training Room throughout my four years, I even got my first taste of management experience as the student manager of the training room. Cheering on my fellow Bennies and Johnnies at various sporting events was a favorite pastime of mine. I was also involved in the Joint Events Council (JEC), Communication Club, Up 'til Dawn (fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital) and traveled to South Africa through a Short Term Study Abroad Program.
Fun Facts: I’ve taught over 500 people how to water ski and wakeboard. In addition to working at CSB/SJU, I also work for MN Hockey as the High Performance Program Director for the Girls 14 program and also volunteer each fall to teach young kids how to skate and learn basics of hockey through the Little Wild program. Finally, I’m inspired by, and passionate about learning other cultures through intentional world travel. I love taking in every ounce of this majestic world and the people within it. So far, I’ve hit Australia, Spain, South Africa, India and Nicaragua. Because of this, the past few years I have been leading groups of CSB/SJU students abroad through a short term study abroad program, Vida Volunteer, to perform medical mission work in rural communities in Central America.
- Book: Uncommon by Tony Dungy
- Meal: My Grandma’s barbeque ribs
- Music: I’ve never been able to pick one favorite song, artist or genre. I love music and have always taken pride in being the resident DJ, whether in the locker room, boat, office or car!