- Title: Assistant Director of Admission
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 320-363-5752
- Territory: Southwestern Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota
- Hometown: Hutchinson, Minnesota
- High School: Hutchinson High School
- College: CSB/SJU Class of 2010
- Major/Minor: Communication/Sports Medicine
College Activities: I stayed busy by being involved with the Athletic Departments during my time here as a student! I played hockey for the Blazers and worked in the Athletic Training Room throughout my four years, I even got my first taste of management experience as the student manager of the training room. Cheering on my fellow Bennies and Johnnies at various sporting events was a favorite pastime of mine. I was also involved in the Joint Events Council (JEC), Communication Club, Up 'til Dawn (fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital) and traveled to South Africa through a Short Term Study Abroad Program.
Fun Facts: I’ve taught over 500 people how to water ski and wakeboard and sometimes believe I drive boats better than I do a car (NOT that I’m a bad driver, I’m just at home on the water). I’m also a diehard hockey fanatic, not just in a ‘I like the Minnesota Wild’ way, but live for the sport, love to get lost in hockey-talk and choose to fill up any free time I have by coaching/watching/playing the greatest sport on earth. Finally, although I seem to be your 'stereotypical Minnesota kid', I'm also incredibly inspired by, and passionate about, other cultures and intentional international travel. Not only do I love taking in every ounce of this majestic world and the people within it. Although I want to travel to as many places possible, a goal I have is to travel to all seven continents, so far I've hit five (Australia, Spain, South Africa & India).
- Book: Uncommon by Tony Dungy
- Meal: If I had to eat one meal for the rest of my life it would most likely be sweet corn, mashed potatoes, my grandma’s barbequed ribs and fruit pizza.
- Music: I’ve never been able to pick one favorite song, artist or genre. I love music and have it playing throughout most of my day.