- Title: Assistant Director of Admission
- Territory: Northwest Metro and Nebraska
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 320-363-3385
- Hometown: Melrose, Minn.
- High School: Saint John's Preparatory High School
- College: Saint John’s University and the University of Notre Dame, Australia, ‘20
- Majors:Double major in Business Studies and Philosophy
I was involved in: Attention Starved Children Improv Club, student manager for SJU Men’s Basketball team, EcoHouse and Edelbrock Greens community member, SJU tour guide, and a member of the Peer Resource Program.
After studying abroad in Western Australia as a CSB/SJU student, I decided to move there full time! For the last two years, I was a resident of Fremantle, Australia, where I studied at the University of Notre Dame Australia, and worked selling and flying drones for Elk Fish Robotics. I enjoyed daily sunset beach walks, and more often than not, watched the sun go down from the beautiful cool waters of the Indian Ocean.
I love spending time in and around the water. In the summer, I can be found in and on the lake, while in the winter, I will be dreaming of it and planning my next trip to the ocean.