Faculty Advisor Resources
Quality faculty advising is a key component to student satisfaction and retention. These materials are intended for faculty advisors and anyone who works with students in academic planning.
- Academic Advisors - General Assignments
- Academic Misconduct Policy
- Academic Misconduct Form
- Policy for exam accommodations for Students (Disability Services)
- Chairs Override List
- Common Curriculum Approved Courses
- Common Curriculum Classes available on Study Abroad
- Common Curriculum Requirements
- CSB/SJU Referral Sources
- Department Chairs List
- Specialty Area Advisors 2014-2015
"Developmental Advising - A Definition"...A systematic process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to aid students in achieving educational, career, and personal goals through the use of the full range of institutional and community resources.
[Winston, Jr. R. B., Enders, S. C., & Miller, T. K. (Eds.) (March 1982). Developmental approaches to academic advising. New Directions for Student Services , 17.]