Faculty Advisor Resources
Quality faculty advising is a key component to student satisfaction and retention. These materials are intended for faculty advisors and anyone who works with students in academic planning.
- Academic Misconduct Policy (Form)
- Academic Chair and Program Directors
- Chair Over-ride List by Dept
- Common Curriculum Approved Courses
- Incomplete Extension Form
- Policy for exam accommodations for Students (Disability Services)
- Pre-Professional Area Advisors
- Registration Release Form: Not Accepted into Major (pending acceptance form allowing you to register)
- Syllabi Resources
"Developmental Advising - A Definition"...A systematic process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to aid students in achieving educational, career, and personal goals through the use of the full range of institutional and community resources.
[Winston, Jr. R. B., Enders, S. C., & Miller, T. K. (Eds.) (March 1982). Developmental approaches to academic advising. New Directions for Student Services , 17.]