What are CSB/SJU alums doing with this major?
What can I do with this major?
- Laura Backus '15 (Communication), Marketing and Public Relations Intern, SeaWorld Orlando
- Megan Beacom '13 (Communication & Hispanic Studies), Fishbowl Solutions, Minneapolis, MN
- Andrew Breyer '13 (Communication & Philosophy), Home Essentials, Central Hong Kong, China
- Alissa Burg '10 (Communication), United Way of Central MN, St. Cloud, MN
- Molly Flaig '15 (Communication), Lifetouch National School Studios, MN
- Jane Gengel '14 (Communication), Midtown Greenway Coalition, Minneapolis, MN
- Alison Gunter '16 (Communication & Psychology), Human Resources Intern, Polaris Industries, MN
- Consuelo Gutierrez '15 (Communication), Campus Campaign Coordinator, Teach For America
- Mallory Heinz '11 (Art), Epcot Communications, Walt Disney World, FL
- William Jude '16 (Communication & Political Science), Leighton Broadcasting-KNSI Radio, MN
- Kaitlin Keller '12 (Communication), NewMoon Magazine, MN
- Angel Key '14 (Communication & Art), KABC-TV, Los Angeles, CA
- Hannah Klinnert '15 (Communication), Mid MN Legal Aid, St. Cloud, MN
- Katie Kuehn '15 (Psychology & Communication), Development and External Relations Intern, Washburn Center for Children
- Beth Leipholtz '15 (Communication), Sports Reporter, St. Cloud Times, MN
- Brooke Peterson '09 (Communication), Communication and Marketing Services, CSB, MN
- Jeffrey Ross '07 (Communication), Timesavers Int. B.V., Goes, Netherlands
- Alexandra Rothstein '15 (Communication), Marketing Intern, Legacy Building Solutions
Jordan Stavedahl '18 (Communication & Hispanic Studies), Corporate Intern, Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting
- Garrett Backes '09 (Communication), Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations, Minnesota Children's Museum, St. Paul & Rochester, MN
- Emily Bina '11 (Communication), Producer, HuffPost Live, New York City, NY
- Bridget Deutz '12 (Communication), Inbound Marketer, Leighton Interactive
- Allison Garrity '10 (Communication), PR & Production Coordinator, Armstrong Interactive, Inc., New York
- Katie Hite '12 (Communication), Communication Specialist, Vanco Services
- Natalia (Calderon) Hofman '08 (Communication & Spanish), Director of US Sales, Kicking Horse Coffee, Los Angeles, CA
- Kia Marie Lor '13 (Communication), Graduate Student, Internal Communication, University of Pennsylvania- Philadelphia
- Allandra-Marie McEachrane '10 (Psychology and Communication), Clinical Mental Health Counselor, UNITAS, New York, New York
- Lauren Mueller '12 (Communication), Press Representative and Staff Photographer, Guthrie, MN
- Matt Proulx '06 (Communication), Kindergarten Teacher-Spanish Immersion Program, St. Paul, MN
- Matt Reeve '11 (Communication), Alumni Relations Officer, SJU Institutional Advancement
- Amber Wegwerth Ross '02 (Communication), Product Development Manager, Red Line Editorial/North Star Editions, Minneapolis, MN
- Amanda Tadych '04 (Communication), Executive Producer of "Twin Cities Live"
- Aimee Montpetit Topp '97 (Communication), Vice President, General Sales Manager, News America Marketing
- Sarah Tschida '03 (Communication), International/Study Abroad Education, U of MN
- Sarah Tukua '03 (Communication), Group Account Director, AJF Partnership, Melbourne, Australia
To explore more of what CSB/SJU alums are doing with this major, visit the Career Resource Center and check out the Alum Career Network database.
Links for Communication majors:
Visit the CSB/SJU Career Resource Centers for further information about major selection and career exploration. Career specialists and student career assistants are available to assist you as you research personal interests, values, and skills.