Careers in Accounting
What are CSB/SJU alums doing with this major?
What can I do with this major?
- David Gurewitz '13 (Accounting), OptumInsight, Eden Prairie, MN
- Kevin Knutson '15 (Accounting), Nesto Vise, Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ben Rossini '15 (Accounting), PriceWaterhouseCoopers, MN
- Jacqulyn Schoenecker '17 (Accounting), Summer Finance Associate, Medtronic plc, Minneapolis, MN
- Jared Smith '11 (Accounting & Economics), Northwestern Mutual Finance Network, MN
- Corie Dumdie Barry '97 (Accounting and Management), EVP and Chief Strategic Growth Officer for Best Buy Co
- Chris Chambs '01 (Accounting), Senior Consultant/Financial Director, Allianz
- Angie Krtnick Complin '04 (Accounting), Recruiting Manager, Salo Search
- Jeff Cook-Lundgren '07 (Accounting), Controller, One Acre Fund
- Mike Rakes '06 (Accounting), Founder & CEO, Philia Foods
- Elissa Lieberg Sieh '09 (Accounting and Hispanic Studies), Manager at CliftonLarsonAllen, Bellevue, WA
To explore more of what CSB/SJU alums are doing with this major, visit the Career Resource Center and check out the Alum Career Network database.
Links for Accounting/Finance majors:
Visit the CSB/SJU Career Resource Centers for further information about major selection and career exploration. Career specialists and student career assistants are available to assist you as you research personal interests, values, and skills.
CSB Career Resource Center
Academic Service Bldg, CSB
SJU Resource Center
Mary Hall 25, SJU