All Tickets: $10 and $7. Call (320) 363-5777 or Purchase Tickets (on sale August 25, 2014)
- Ubu Roi, directed by Guest Artist Jon Ferguson, October 16-19th & 23-25th,Colman Theater
- The Cherry Orchard, directed by Kaarin Johnston, November 13-16th & 20-22nd, Gorecki Family Theater
Click the title above for more information
The Cherry Orchard Synopsis
The Cherry Orchard First Free Friday - NOVEMBER 14 AT 7:30 PM - We are full, thanks everyone!
- Proof, directed by Kaarin Johnston, February 12-15th & 19-21st, Colman Theater
- As You Like It, directed by Adam Houghton, March 19-22nd & 26-28th, Gorecki Family Theater
As You Like It, First Free Friday - March 20 at 7:30 pm - Pre-registration required, first come, first serve
- Landscape of the Body, (dance) directed by Leigh Dillard, April 30th & May 1-2nd, Gorecki Family Theater
Overview of Program
The Theater Major Includes:
- Classes in acting, theater history, dramatic literature, costuming and technical theater.
- The opportunity to specialize in one of the areas that most interests you.
- Four full-length productions every year.
Theater Scholarship Recipient Requirements:
- Theater Scholarship Application (To be considered for these scholarships, students must apply and be accepted for admission.)
- $1000 Award Recipients: Each academic year, to take a 2-or-more credit theater course or participate (for 240/340 credit) in productions offered by the CSB/SJU Theater Department.
- $1500-$4000 Award Recipients: Each semester, to take a 2-or-more-credit theater course or participate (for 240/340 credit) in productions offered by the CSB/SJU Theater Department.