All Tickets: $10 and $7. Call (320) 363-5777 or Purchase Tickets
Proof , directed by Kaarin S. Johnston
February 12-15th & 19-21st, Colman Theater
(Adult language and content. Recommended for ages 12 and up)
As You Like It, directed by Adam Houghton, March 19-22nd & 26-28th, Gorecki Family Theater
First Free Friday - March 20 at 7:30 pm - Pre-registration required, first come, first serve
Landscape of the Body, (dance) directed by Leigh Dillard, April 30th & May 1-2nd, Gorecki Family Theater
What is new you ask?
CSB/SJU Theater Minor has been approved. Check it out
Overview of Program
The Theater Major Includes:
- Classes in acting, theater history, dramatic literature, costuming and technical theater.
- The opportunity to specialize in one of the areas that most interests you.
- Four full-length productions every year.
Theater Scholarship Recipient Requirements:
- Theater Scholarship Application (To be considered for these scholarships, students must apply and be accepted for admission.)
- $1000 Award Recipients: Each academic year, to take a 2-or-more credit theater course or participate (for 240/340 credit) in productions offered by the CSB/SJU Theater Department.
- $1500-$4000 Award Recipients: Each semester, to take a 2-or-more-credit theater course or participate (for 240/340 credit) in productions offered by the CSB/SJU Theater Department.