Requirements: Study Abroad Programs
Questions about the itinerary and program itself, please contact:
Fr. Michael Patella, OSB
Holy Land Study Tour Coordinator
Saint John's School of Theology and Seminary
P.O. Box 7288
Collegeville, MN 56321
Questions related to admission procedures, please contact Mary Beth Banken email@example.com
- A completed application form (.pdf) or apply online with a non-refundable application fee of $25.
- A one-page essay describing how this program can help you fulfill your personal and professional goals and objectives.
- Official transcripts if applicant is seeking credit.
- Two recommendation from educational or professional contacts. Note: Recommendations are reserved for those who have the right to review documents in the applicant's admission file. The applicant waives access to the information.
- For clergy and religious: One recommendation must come from the bishop or major superior
- Online Recommendation Form (Email link to recommenders.)
For more information about The Holy Land Program.