M.A. Pastoral Ministry (Youth Ministry)
The Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry, Youth in Theology and Ministry (YTM) cohort program is especially designed for those interested in developing competencies in youth ministry and catechesis.
The Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry (PMin) degree grounds students in the theological tradition and prepares them for service with young people. The PMin degree attends to the four pillars of formation as outlined in Co-Workers in the Vineyard of the Lord - human, spiritual, intellectual, and pastoral- ensuring a well-rounded education.
YTM cohort students have the same application and degree requirements as other graduate students, but they move through the degree program as cohorts with assigned courses, based on the time of their entrance into the program.
Discover the benefits of the PMin YTM cohort program:
- Weekend and summer courses facilitate the participation of those who work full time.
- Study and formation, particularly as mentors of the Summer YTM camp and program for high school students, allow immediate theological application and reflection on a practical level.
- Significant scholarship assistance for Adult mentors working with youth in the YTM program based on their work mentoring youth participants.
- Cohort-Model Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- YTM Cohort Course Schedule
- YTM Summer Program
- Program Outcomes
- Degree Requirements
To find out more about the YTM program contact Dr. Jeffery Kaster, Director of Youth in Theology and Ministry, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-363-2620.
Related degree programs: