Saint John's believes the experience of studying on campus is unmatched; however, quality teaching and learning are benchmarks of online coursework as well as traditional on-campus coursework.
Because Saint John's recognizes that distance, work, community and family responsibilities require some individuals to consider more non-traditional coursework, the School of Theology and Seminary seeks to meet the needs of these individuals by bringing people together in innovative learning environments.
- Currently online courses have a discussion board format with regular assignments, to allow flexibility for students with differing schedules.
- Online class sizes are limited to facilitate close teacher and student interaction, even at a distance. Early registration is encouraged.
- A maximum of 24 credits earned of online coursework may be applied to a degree program and all 18 credits earned in online coursework may be applied to a general graduate certificate.
- The program is supported by Saint John's University Information Technology Services personnel.
- Online courses are listed on the course schedule for each term.
For more information, contact the Director of Admission at 320-363-2896 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: All major curriculum changes require approval of accrediting agencies.)