Sustainability at Saint John’s
In the News
- CSB and SJU made the Princeton Review's 311 Green Schools (p. 56). The schools are noted for their curriculum, the Link, the Arboretum, career panels, recycling, and vegetarian options.
- Saint John's was mentioned in the American College & University Presidents' Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) Annual Report (p. 22)
- Eban Goodstein's speech from the Clemen's Lecture Series is available here.
- CSB Students make Green Bike Program a huge success
- Keep an eye out for the sustainability updates. They will have information on what is happening in the way of sustainability at CSB and SJU.
- The Office of Sustainability was featured in the National Catholic Reporter.
- SJU alum, Steve Fait '94, produces short film for solar energy film contest Read more ›
- SJU Building awarded LEED Gold status Read more ›
- Money saved through waste monitoring Read more ›
- Student business plan looks to bring campus-grown vegetables to the table Read more ›
- We have updated our recycling information page: How to Recycle at Saint John's
- Year of Sustainability Survey results now available, in a Summary PDF.