Summer storage at Saint John's
Does your student live out of state or internationally? Don't have the ability to transport all his belongings home for the summer months? If so, he may consider storing a few items on a first-come, first-serve basis in our campus storage:
- No more than five boxes - 18" x 18" x 24"
- Electrical items - do not recommend placing in summer storage because the room is not climate controlled
- No furniture, fridges or TVs
Have large items to store? We recommend talking to friends who may be able to store them for you or considering local storage companies in St. Joseph.
- Saturday, May 4: 10 a.m. - noon (International Student Priority Day)
- Thursday, May 9: 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 10: 3 - 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 11: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Pick-up in Fall: All boxes must be picked by Tuesday, Aug. 27.
Tell your son to watch for more information coming via email in April.