New York Times Online
The New York Times is now available online. Directions for access are below.
1. Log onto https://www.nytimes.com/passes
2. Click the "register" button.
3. Enter your school email address as well as your desired password. You also may sign up for e-newsletters as well as updates for NY Times by checking the boxes. When finished, click "Create My Account"
4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your account. Click "continue" and a confirmation email will be sent to your school email.
5. Click on the first link on your confirmation email. You will now have a 24 hour pass to view the NY Times online.
After you have gone through the process for the first time, simply click on the "log in" link in the top right of the NY Times homepage.
There are a limited number of online passes, just as there are a limited number of newspapers on the campuses. Remember, passes are on a 24 hour limit, so they may expire and be made available anytime throughout the day. If you have questions, please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org