I Can't View My eBilling Statement - Why?
If you're having trouble viewing your statement, you may need to change your Pop-up Blocker settings.
Blocking pop-ups may interfere with some of our websites when making a payment on an account. If you receive a message saying a pop-up was blocked or an additional page does not open after clicking My Account, you may need to change your pop-up blocker settings so that you can access the bill payment screen.
Please refer to the information below on how to disable pop-up blockers (depending on the security level you choose) in several major browsing applications.
Internet Explorer (use any of these options to turn off Pop-up Blockers)
- Go to Tools, Pop-up Blocker, Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
- Go to Tools, (at this point, Pop-up Blocker should not be turned off) Pop-up Blocker, Pop-up Blocker Setting, In Address of Website to Allow-add https://secure.touchnet.com/C20178_tsa/web/welcome.jsp click Add button
- Go to Tools, Pop-up Blockers, Under Filter level at bottom of screen, use drop down arrow. Choose Low: Allow pop-ups from secure sites
- Go to Tools, Internet Options, Choose Security tab, click on green check mark-Trusted Sites, click on Sites button, add this website to the zone- https://secure.touchnet.com/C20178_tsa/web/welcome.jsp click Add button.
Safari (used with Apple-use any of these options to turn of Pop-up Blocker)
- Go to Safari, make sure that Block Pop-Up Windows is not checked
- Go to Safari, click on Preferences, Security, make sure that block pop-up windows is not checked
- With Safari you will also need to make sure that Java Script is enabled and that session cookies are enabled as well
- Go to Tools, Options, select the Control Panel, select Content, de-select the Block pop-ups windows button.
- Go to Tools, Options, select the Control Panel, click on Exceptions button, add this website to the zone- https://secure.touchnet.com/C20178_tsa/web/welcome.jsp click Allow button.
- Go to Firefox, click on Preferences, make sure that block pop-up windows is not checked.
- Hold down the shift key while clicking on my account and it will allow you to view the page.
If after changing your pop-up blockers settings you still cannot see your billing statement, you can log on to the the following link.
In the "Students and Staff" box, enter your Banner ID number and WSC (in the PIN field).