Deadline set for SJU Off-Campus Request form

SJU students who are interested in applying to live off-campus during the academic year must fill out an Off-Campus Request form to indicate their intent and be granted permission from the university. Students who have not been granted permission to live off-campus and are found to be off-campus may be billed room and board. To avoid these problems, students must fill out and submit the Off- Campus request for the 2011-2012 academic year by Friday, Oct. 15, 2010.