About the Archives
- The Saint John's University Archives collects the historical records that document the history of SJU (with some overlap with the Abbey, Prep School, and other entities on campus).
- Mission and Goals
- Collection Policies
- During the first part of the summer of 2015 the SJU Archives will generally be open on weekdays from 8-4:30. NOTE: The Archives will be moved in July, and may or may not reopen in a temporary space (also in Alcuin Library); stay tuned. To access the Archives at any time, it is best to make an appointment by calling ahead (320-363-2129) or sending an email.
- The University Archives is located on the lower lobby level of Alcuin Library (12 on the SJU Campus Map). After entering the library building, go DOWN the stairs from the lobby. At the bottom of the stairs, the Archives entrance will be to your right. For handicapped access, please call ahead. Note: See also the Saint John's Abbey Archives.
- Peggy Landwehr Roske, CSB '77, M.A.L.S., CSB/SJU Archivist email@example.com
Elizabeth Knuth, MA/MDiv SJU '95, CSB/SJU Archives Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone & Fax
- Telephone (320) 363-2129
- Saint John's University Archives
Alcuin Library - Lower Lobby
Collegeville, MN 56321