Inspired Leaders Series
Creating Strong Leaders For A Diverse World
ILS has returned for Fall 2014! Please check out our Fall Schedule for this semeter's classes.
The Fall 2014 Inspired Leaders Series will begin October 20th, after fall break! It will have a duration of 5 weeks, ending November 19th before Thanksgiving Break. There are many classes that will bring new perspectives and offer leadership learnings opportunities for all CSBSJU students.
** Also, be sure to look out for who is teaching a class and note that attending that class can create connections between you and the instructor. Remember, networking is key! **
What is the Inspired Leaders Series?
The Inspired Leaders Series is a brand new year-long opportunity for students of both CSB/SJU to attend seminars that inspire, connect, and give students the opportunity to develop real world leadership skills. The goal of ILS is to bring together leaders of today with leaders of tomorrow in an effort to inspire students to maximize their potential and become leaders in their classes as well as communities.
Core Objectives of the Program
- Creating an awareness of leadership skills
- Enhancing speaking and communication skills
- Instill a sense of service tothe community
- Network students and leaders in academic,business, and civic services
- Create foundationsto allow for students to emerge as leaders on campus and make a positive difference in the community
If you have any questions about this new leadership initiative at CSB/SJU, please contact our office and a member of the leadership team will assist you.