Campus Map and Directions
Saint John's Abbey and Saint John's University
Driving Directions from Interstate I-94
- From the Minneapolis/Saint Paul airport, take MN-5 and I-494 West.
- Follow I-494 West for approximately 25 miles, and merge onto I-94 West.
- Follow I-94 West for about an additional 60 miles north and west of the Twin Cities.
- Take exit 156 and turn left onto County Road 159/Saint John's Road. Drive about one mile toward campus.
- Turn right at the four-way stop to stay on County Road 159/Saint John's Road. The Pottery Studio will be on the left.
- Parking for guests of The Saint John's Pottery is available between Saint Joseph Hall and the Electric Shop.
Walking Directions from Sexton Commons
- Sexton Commons is a newer, red brick building with a pyramid-shaped roof.
- Exit Sexton Commons from the top floor main entrance near the outdoor fountains.
- Walk past the fountains, Saint Thomas Hall, and Guild Hall (also known as the Old Gym.)
- Turn right after Guild Hall and walk toward the Fire Hall, passing along the right side of the building.
- Walk through the parking lot to Saint Joseph Hall, a red brick building with a fieldstone foundation.
- The Pottery Studio entrance is opposite of the dorm entrance. It faces County Road 159/Saint John's Road.